The Northisde Repair Cafe is opened for "business". Please see details below. If you haven't been yet, this is the month!
Come and check us out even if you have got nothing to repair just yet.........
REPAIR CAFÉ NORTHSIDE Church Hall, entrance off Mowbray Rd.
corner of Mowbray Rd and Pacific Hwy (parking behind church).
You are welcome to come along for a cuppa:
- cappuccino (Fair Trade coffee) with organic milk and teas
- range of special home-made cakes.
Volunteers will help you fix your BROKEN ITEMS : -
- Jewellery, ceramics, shoes, toys, clothes, zips, bags;
- sharpening kitchen knives, secateurs and pruning tools;
- small woodwork repairs, household battery-operated items
REPAIR CAFÉ NORTHSIDE first and second Sunday each month - afternoons between 1 and 3pm.
More information: Wendy Dwyer 0410-280-912 & Wendy Bishop 9420-4884
Permaculture Sydney North and Permapatch Community Garden
Donations are welcomed to keep the RepairCafé operating
* Image courtesy of Permaculture Sydney North