We are into the fourth month of the repair cafe in operation and full steam ahead with a wonderful team of volunteers making many fixes including a falling apart cupboard, made good; several necklaces brought back to use with clasp repaired and lot of knives and tools sharpened just to name a few.....
We'd like to invite you to our April cafe. If you haven't been yet, April is as good a time to visit. We have just welcome on board a wonderful volunteer who can fix household battery operated gadgets eg your electric toothbrush and mechanical items with moving parts are his specialty.
Please see below for details:
Location: in the Church Hall, entrance off Mowbray Rd.
corner of Mowbray Rd and Pacific Hwy (parking behind church).
You are welcome to come along for a cuppa : -
- cappuccino (Fair Trade coffee) with organic milk and teas
- range of special home-made cakes.
Volunteers will help you fix your BROKEN ITEMS :
- Jewellery, ceramics, shoes, toys, clothes, zips, bags;
- sharpening kitchen knives, secateurs and pruning tools;
- small woodwork repairs, household battery-operated items.
More information: Wendy Dwyer 0410 280 912 & Wendy Bishop 9420 4884
Permaculture Sydney North and Permapatch Community Garden
Donationsare welcomed to keep the Repair Café operating
Image courtesy Permaculture Sydney North.